Wednesday 3 November 2010

Quote, Unquote (Part 13th).

****************************************************************************************

"I have always taken the view that if you're not at the table, you're likely to be on the menu".
M.BROUGHTON


"Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die".
C.SZIC


"When discussing my hereditary and genetic deficiencies, I discovered that I should probably choose my future audience more carefully - my mum and dad had seemed a tad disheartened by my outburst".
SIR CHARLES DODGSON


"I'm not interested in money. I just want to be wonderful".
M.MONROE


"The secret source of humour itself is not joy, it's sorrow. There is no humour in heaven".
M.TWAIN


****************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment