Friday 11 February 2011

Top 20...Things (Not) To Say While Being Searched At An Airport.

****************************************************************************************


20. "Hey, that tickles!"

19. "When you're done I'm gonna slap you silly."

18. "All of my problems are caused by invisible people. All I have to do is find them, and kill them."

17. "We're not the droids you're looking for."

16. "Cold, Colder, Cold... Warmer, Warm..."

15. "I did say 'no' to drugs, but they wouldn't listen."

14. "Ok, now my turn. Buckle up, baby."

13. "There's a prize for the first of you automatons to find it..."

12. "Hey! What are you, blindfolded?"

11. "My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

10. "Woah there, usually we'd have dinner first, no?"

9. "Why, yes, occasionally I am referred to as 'The Human Tripod'."

8. "This is both refreshing and inspiring - are you here next week?"

7. "The secret of your job is sincerity. If you can fake that, you've got it made."

6. "Warm your hands first in future, c'mon!"


5. "Obviously you do not do pottery."



4. "Pull my finger."




3. "Could you also check the water and air pressure, please?"





2. "If you're gonna find anything, I'm probably gonna need a private booth."






1. "I've got some baggage in my pants that's been left unattended."




****************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment