Thursday 16 December 2010

Tony Cowards.

****************************************************************************************

There are lots of Tweetmasters of Fun and Pun out there...

This guy is really good...

Follow him here...

  • Started watching a documentary about Fort Knox but found it really hard to get into.
  • At the moment I'm struggling to draw breath, but then again I'm not much of an artist anyway.
  • Saw a play last night, about a classic car restoration - it was a complete Triumph.
  • I've been asked to run the London marathon next year, but I've had to say no as I've no experience of organising anything that large.
  • My nemesis is the German Sausage - it's my own Würst enemy.
  • Wiltshire council can't clear the roads of snow because they are using the grit for medical purposes - that's just rubbing salt in the wound.
  • What was Charles Darwin's favourite computer game?             'Pro-Evolution Soccer'.
  • Just watched a biopic about the man who invented 'Wotsits' - was ok, but a bit cheesy.
  • If your car breaks down when you're giving Salt n Pepa a lift, don't worry - they push it real good.
  • Just heard voices coming from the wine cellar - I think it's just the drink talking.
  • Advent calendars - your days are numbered.
  • They say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, but not when you're on a first date with a stutterer.
  • Jokes about time travel are so next year.
  • When I won a free makeover at the cosmetics counter I was made up.


****************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment