Sunday 19 December 2010

Quote, Unquote (Part 16th).

****************************************************************************************


"Cresswell continues to amaze and surprise.
- I'm amazed he's continuing with this nonsense, and surprised no one's had the good grace to stop him."
J.Ouseph


"Never Punch A Gifthorse... is the only blog I've read that has actually made me want to punch a gifthorse in the mouth."
M.Sheen


"It would appear that Cresswell's only purpose in life is to act as a warning to others."
S.Barker

"People (Cresswell) describe(s) this blog as '...the Gifthorse that keeps giving'. But I say 'Cresswell got into the gene pool when the lifeguard wasn't watching.'"
P.Beardsley 


"I haven't been so annoyed by such abject stupidity since I ate that burrito just before going to the dentists."
M.Night Shyamalan


****************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment