Wednesday 10 November 2010

Top 20...Flags.

****************************************************************************************

I've always been fascinated by flag design.

Not sure why.

I'm not saying these are 'the best', that's not for me to decide.

Although I am deciding, because it's my blog.

They're just some that I like, that's all.

Circles, stars, reds, blues and yellows seem to appeal for some reason.


Being colour blind makes it all terribly interesting...


20. BELIZE



19. CANADA














18. URUGUAY

















17. PHILIPPINES














16. VIETNAM

















15. CAPE VERDE















14. SWEDEN
















13. USA














12. TOGO
















11. CUBA














10. DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO

















9. NORWAY


















8. CHILE

















7. COLUMBIA

















6. ANTIGUA & BARBUDA

















5. NEPAL























4. JAPAN

















3. TIBET

















2. BRAZIL


















1. SWITZERLAND


















****************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment