Wednesday 8 September 2010

Quote, Unquote (Part 11th).

****************************************************************************************

"Wisdom is knowing when to speak your mind and when to mind your speech".
A.KEY-BACH

"Cresswell has been compared to many great men. Unfavourably. But he has been compared to them".
J.OUSEPH

"No-one thinks more highly of Cresswell than I do. And I think he's a moron".
J.CLOTH (Primary school teacher)

"What he lacks in intelligence, he more than makes up for in stupidity".
S.PALIN

"Cresswell has both oars in the water, unfortunately they're on the same side of the boat".
M.PALIN

"If I'm going to work for an idiot, I may as well work for myself".
N.CRESSWELL


****************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment