Thursday 19 August 2010

Quote, Unquote (Part 8th).

****************************************************************************************

It does exactly what it says on the zinc.

Silly me, I mean 'tin'.


"This blog is as useful as a disconnected phone line."
M.ERR-THOMPSON

"I'm so tired, my eyes are like deserts and my brain is slower than the slowest of slow coaches - caught in quicksand and low on gas...with a grumpy tortoise asleep at the wheel."
G.OSBORNE

"Old too soon. Smart too late."
M.TYSON

"This blog is crazier than a monkey puzzle tree in a lake full of bourbon biscuits."
M.HESELTINE

"I like to read it, read it.
I like to read it, read it."

M.STUNTMAN



****************************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment